To get started, you will need to download the editor application to your PC, and the viewer app to your EduPro VR Headset.
Editor Application – for Windows PCs
(Mac version coming soon)
- Download the VRCreate software to your PC, then open it and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- When you first launch the VRCreate application, you will start with an empty Project Portal.
- Click on the key icon toward the lower right corner and register your device with the license key you received in an email.
- You should now have a + Create button visible next to the key icon.
VR Viewer App for Your EduPro Headset
- Sign into your EduPro, click on Apps and Settings, and open the Browser.
- Enter the URL v8iv.co/vrc1 and click the right arrow.
- The browser should begin to download an APK file. This may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, follow the prompts to open and install the APK.
- Exit the browser and return to Apps and Settings, then click on the Apps tile.
- Scroll down and open VRCreate.
- Click on the Enter Portal Key button, enter the portal key from your email, and click the green check to proceed.
Note: If you would like to see some example projects before you start creating your own experiences, you can enter the portal key sch-ool. You should see several projects which you can download directly to your headset. Once you are ready to begin working on your own projects, just click the Enter Portal Key button again and enter the portal key from your email.