If you need to remove all Veative content licenses from your VR headset, you can reset the App. This will release the device from any licenses that have been added and delete any user data stored on the headset.
- Make sure your headset is connected to the internet.
- Go to the Self-Study (Offline) login page of the Veative Student App.
- Click Reset in the lower left corner.
- Enter your school's 9-digit Account ID and 4-digit PIN.
- Click Submit.
- You should be returned to the Activation screen and be prompted to enter a new Account ID and PIN.