As a School Admin, you can import multiple users on the User Management page. You can also create a single user.
When users are imported, they will not receive an email invitation to activate their account. The accounts will become active immediately.
1. In the upper right hand corner, click Add User > Import Users.
2. Click the Download CSV button for a sample CSV file.
3. Prepare your CSV file. It is best to add your data to the sample file, as the field headers must match precisely for a successful import.
Tip: If your school uses Google accounts, your users can Sign In With Google. If you would like to use this feature, make sure to import email addresses for all of your users, and make sure those addresses match users' Google accounts.
Each user will require a username and password. If you would like to allow the users to change those when they first sign in, you can put TRUE in the Change Password on First Login field. With this feature, one generic temporary password can be set for users and each user can create their own unique password at first login.
Usernames can contain any combination of letters and numbers, and must be at least 4 characters long. Many schools choose to use an existing username or student ID which is easy for a student to remember.
Tip: If your students will be logging in to VR headsets, we recommend making their usernames and passwords short and simple as they will have to type them in using an on-screen keyboard.
4. Click the Browse button and locate your CSV file, then click Next.
5. You will see a preview of your data. If all seems correct, click Import.
6. If there were any errors when importing your data, you will have the option to download a CSV file containing the users which were not successfully imported. You can correct the information in that file and then import those users.
Check your data and make sure there aren't any special characters in the users' names.
7. Distribute the new credentials to your users and they can sign in to their accounts at learn.veative.com.