In each Class, you can find a variety of reports to analyze your students' scores in the module assessments.
To access the same, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to learn.veative.com and login as a teacher
- Select your class.
- Select Reports to see the reports for a specific class.
Types of Reports:
1. Module Wise Report:
This report type will give you a report based on each and every module. A teacher can easily identify how a student is performing for specific modules.
- Item Analysis Report: This will help to see how your students responded to each question in the module.
2. Class Wise Report:
- Leaderboard: Students enrolled in the class, ordered by their average scores in all modules. Track the modules that students have mastered, are learning, and are struggling with.
- Activity: Number of modules students have completed within the last seven days.
- Most Challenging Modules: List of modules in which students are struggling, along with the average score of the class for that particular module.
3. Student Wise Report:
A teacher can see a report for an individual student. By Clicking on the Score Report in front of the respective student name.